Claims for Damage

Did you suffer damages in a motor vehicle accident?

Were your rights unlawfully infringed upon by the conduct of somebody else or as a result of breach of contract or for whatever other reason?

We could very ably assist you in recovering your loss from the guilty party, be it another person, a State Department or private institution or a professional person who neglected his duty of care towards you.

You are invited to make your own enquiries of our track record and reputation as far as the handling of matters like these are concerned.

Our team of specialists are ready to assist you.

If you require any assistance in this field of law contact one of our specialists:


Francois Smit

 Jan Hendri Smit


More Services